Now you can literally live and breathe design thanks to the 'Sleeping Out of the Box' guesthouse. This guesthouse in Ghent, Belgium features an interior designed by up and coming designers.
The interior changes every three months as a new designer gets to put their own spin on it. Sleeping Out of the Box currently features a flat designed by Mason Caro and Friends and a studio designed by James Van Vossel. If you truly love design then this is the place to stay on your next European vacation. Who needs five stars when you can sleep in a room designed by soon-to-be-great designers?
'Sleeping Out of the Box' Lets You Experience New Designers Firsthand
1. Designer Guesthouses - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with up and coming designers to create unique guesthouse experiences that change regularly.
2. Experiential Accommodations - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design guesthouses that offer immersive experiences and showcase the work of emerging designers.
3. Rotating Interiors - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create guesthouse spaces that continuously evolve with new designs, attracting design enthusiasts seeking novelty.
1. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate rotating interior design concepts in hotels to cater to design-conscious travelers seeking unique experiences.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Partner with guesthouses to provide products and services that align with their changing interior designs, offering customers the ability to recreate those looks at home.
3. Tourism - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop travel packages that include stays in designer guesthouses, appealing to tourists interested in design and creativity.