adidas Originals introduces a new tonal palette of the Forum Low sneaker models for the season -- the new Sky Rush colorway joins in time for the warmer seasons. It is made up of a blend of Sky Rush and touches of Cloud White throughout the silhouette as the retro basketball shoes are made with full leather throughout the upper in the bright blue tone.
It is then marked with crisp white accents at the side strips and the Trefoil tongue tab as a nod to the branding. Perforated details can be seen at the toebox and the lateral side of the shoe for breathability along with the breathable nylon by the tongue unit as well. It is rounded out by ankle straps and cord laces.
Image Credit: adidas
adidas' Forum Low Gets a Bright Sky Rush Colorway Palette
1. Tonal Palettes in Sneaker Design - Opportunity for brands to experiment with a range of shades, tones and hues in the design of their sneakers.
2. Retro Basketball Shoes - An opportunity for brands to re-introduce modified versions of classic basketball shoes to a new audience.
3. Cord Laces - A trend towards using thin cord laces offers a design opportunity for brands to create visually distinctive sneakers.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear companies can capitalize on the popularity of retro sneakers with innovative design updates and customizations with unique color palettes.
2. Fashion - Fashion companies can offer on-trend sneaker designs with subtle color variations, drawing inspiration from sportswear brands.
3. Crafting - Small-scale artisanal craft companies can distinguish their niche product offerings by promoting their ability to handcraft sneakers with distinctive design elements such as cord laces