Le Coucou is a stylish and luxurious ski-in-ski-out hotel in Les Trois Valléesm, which is known as "the largest ski area in the world." The hospitality establishment employed Pierre Yovanovitch — a New York City-based designer, to curate and complete the interiors of the luxury property. This was a challenge for the professional as it was his "first time designing a hotel of this scale and grandeur."
For the aesthetics of the ski-in-ski-out hotel, Yovanovitch embraced a concept that was close to it - that of nature, which is in reference to Le Coucou's "staggering mountainous surroundings." Aside from luxurious and extravagantly sculptural features, the New York designer worked to reveal as much of the surrounding landscape as possible.
In addition, a focal point of the ski-in-ski-out hotel is a domed ceiling that features a fresco by artist Matthieu Cosse.
Image Credit: Jérôme Galland
Le Coucou is Part of the Meribel Resort in the Les Trois Vallées
1. Stylish Ski-in-ski-out Hotels - Opportunity to create unique and aesthetically pleasing ski-in-ski-out hotels that blend luxury and nature.
2. Collaboration with Designers - Opportunity to partner with renowned designers to create exceptional hotel interiors that enhance the guest experience.
3. Integration of Artistic Elements - Opportunity to incorporate artistic elements like frescoes to add a touch of elegance and uniqueness to hotel spaces.
1. Hospitality - Opportunity for the hospitality industry to innovate and create more luxurious and visually stunning ski-in-ski-out hotels.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for the interior design industry to collaborate with hotels and help create visually striking and unique hotel interiors.
3. Art - Opportunity for artists and art industry professionals to work with hotels in creating customized artistic elements for their spaces.