SK-II CITY is the first virtual city from prestige skincare brand SK-II and it invites fans to become immersed in an experience that reminds them destiny is in their own hands. The virtual environment was inspired by the streets of Tokyo and it incorporates elements of the brand's Japanese roots with icons like Mount Fuji and Tokyo Tower.
The virtual city is home to six VS Series films that can be viewed as if visiting a communal theater. The series of animated films revolves around the real-life experiences of six Olympic athletes and how they overcame societal pressure. The films explore different facets of societal pressure, namely: Trolls. Pressure. Image Obsession. Rules. Limitations. Machine-Like Mindsets.
Behind the scenes, fans can also dive deeper by virtually exploring sketches, trivia and special footage.
SK-II CITY Shares an Immersive Experience with Animated Films
1. Virtual Skincare Cities - SK-II CITY creates virtual immersive experiences utilizing various storytelling mediums for brands in the skincare industry.
2. Animated Films in Skincare Marketing - Skincare brands incorporate creative animated videos to market product lines and increase brand engagement.
3. Interactive Virtual Environments - Virtual environments become interactive, experiential venues for immersive customer experiences and product demos within the beauty industry.
1. Skincare - Skincare and beauty industries utilize virtual environments and animated films to launch new product lines and engage with customers.
2. Animation - Increased demand for animated creative and content within the advertising and marketing industry.
3. Virtual Reality - Virtual reality technology and interactive environments provide opportunities for brands in skincare and beauty to showcase product demos and immersive customer experiences.