Sketch Street invites its community to submit fashionable designs in accordance with theme-based campaigns. Bloggers and style enthusiasts have used the online platform to launch visionary pieces, be in in the form of skirts, dresses or skinny jeans.
Members of Sketch Street judge the submissions. The winning patterns are then made and sold on the website, available for viewing via ornate lookbooks. Pre-orders are one of the essential features of the buying experience as clients can partake in 60% off sales.
The curators of The Briar Rose Blog, Styluste, These Days and The Hautefit have already released their Sketch Street lines,
a decision that co-founder Anthony Chan supports fully as the writers are easy to connect with and have developed personalized images for themselves.
Sketch Street Invites Style Lovers to Submit Designs
1. Community-led Fashion Design - Sketch Street invites its community to submit fashionable designs, fostering a trend of community-led fashion design.
2. Online Collaborative Commerce - Sketch Street facilitates collaboration between bloggers and style enthusiasts, contributing to the trend of online collaborative commerce in the fashion industry.
3. Personalized Fashion Lines - The release of Sketch Street lines by bloggers and style enthusiasts showcases a trend of personalized fashion lines.
1. Fashion Design and Retail - The trend of community-led fashion design presents disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion design and retail industry.
2. E-commerce Platforms - The trend of online collaborative commerce opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for e-commerce platforms in the fashion industry.
3. Fashion Blogging and Influencer Marketing - The trend of personalized fashion lines creates disruptive innovation opportunities for the fashion blogging and influencer marketing industry.