Now I know the â€œSkate Or Dieâ€ crew is going to be loving this new hip form of boarding and it's called the 'Skatekeyboard.' This collaboration between Internet artists, street artists and skateboarders combines an actual skateboard with wheels and a bright neon keyboard. Creator Tobias Leingruber is showing his latest work at various shows and I bet it will get lots of attention. Check out the 'Skatekeyboard' above.
Implications - Consumers enjoy crafting objects out of existing products as a way to demonstrate their individuality. They feel that the experience of making their own objects is a distinctly unique occurrence from their peers'. Corporations may consider monetizing this experience by providing consumers some sort of outlet or venue to showcase their unique talents.
The ‘Skatekeyboard' is For Office Use Only
1. Skateboarding-keyboard Hybrids - There is a trend of combining skateboards and keyboards to create unique and customizable office tools.
2. Product Personalization - Consumers enjoy crafting objects out of existing products as a way to demonstrate their individuality.
3. Artistic Collaborations - Artists, street artists, and designers are collaborating to create products that blend functionality and aesthetic appeal.
1. Office Supplies - There is an opportunity for disruption and innovation in the office supply industry through the creation of unique and customizable products, such as the skatekeyboard.
2. Skateboarding Equipment - Skateboarding companies can expand their product lines by incorporating technology and functionality, such as the skatekeyboard.
3. Art and Design - The unique collaborations between artists, street artists, and designers offer opportunities for innovative products and experiences that blur the lines between art and functionality.