The Sissi Goetze Spring/Summer 2015 lookbook is captured by photographer Roman Goebel's lens. The catalog is fronted by model Gustaaf Wassink who channels a retro rockabilly while posing in the outdoor shoot.
Styling for this image series is courtesy of Christian Stemmler who dresses Gustaaf in the label's denim-on-denim pairings and sleeveless shirt and slack ensembles. The pieces are retro-themed and look to the past for inspiration.
This catalog highlights contemporary menswear looks that are a fresh translation of references from the 50s and 60s. The Sissi Goetze Spring/Summer 2015 lookbook pays tribute to rock-and-roll's retro looks and is lensed against a wooded, greenery backdrop. The advertorial pairs retro-modern wardrobe staples with slicked back hair looks that fit in with its rockabilly aesthetic.
The Sissi Goetze Spring/Summer 2015 Lookbook is Retro-Themed
1. Retro-themed Fashion - There is an opportunity for designers to create new collections that blend modern styles with vintage aesthetics in a retro-themed fashion.
2. Rockabilly Fashion - The rockabilly fashion trend presents a chance for brands to create unique looks inspired by the style of the 50s and 60s.
3. Outdoor Fashion Shoots - There is potential for photographers to capture fashion lookbooks in outdoor settings to create visually appealing catalog images.
1. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can explore the retro-themed fashion trend to create innovative collections that blend vintage and modern styles.
2. Photography - Photographers have the opportunity to specialize in outdoor fashion shoots, providing unique and visually stunning images for lookbooks and catalogs.
3. Menswear - The rockabilly fashion trend in menswear opens up opportunities for brands to create distinct and stylish wardrobe staples inspired by the 50s and 60s.