Rather than over-complicating its bottle design with images, stories and ingredient lists, the Pod Zidom restaurant in Croatia opted for an extremely simple wine label design.
The design created by the Señor. Communication and Branding Agency fully embraces minimalism, using a color-coded system to identify the restaurant's exclusive red and white wine types. At a first glance, there doesn't appear to be much to the wine bottles, but since they feature peel-to-reveal labels, there is an entire panel of information that can be accessed by lifting the sticker.
As well as serving as a novel way to package the wines in a clean and simple way, the entire concept plays nicely into the restaurant, which has a name that means "Behind the Wall."
This Simple Wine Label Conceals Additional Information
1. Minimalist Wine Labels - A trend towards simple and minimalistic designs for wine labels that aim to convey information in a clean and concise manner.
2. Interactive Wine Label - The use of interactive elements such as peel-to-reveal labels on wine bottles to provide additional information and create a unique experience for consumers.
3. Color-coded Wine Labels - A trend towards color-coded systems used in wine label designs to differentiate between different wine types, making it easier for customers to quickly identify their preferred wine.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from incorporating minimalistic wine label designs and interactive elements to offer unique and novel experiences for their customers.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can explore the use of new materials and interactive features such as peel-to-reveal labels to provide innovative solutions for packaging products.
3. Advertising and Design - Advertising and design firms can specialize in minimalistic and interactive wine label designs for businesses within the food and beverage industry, offering a unique selling point for their clients.