The smartphone reigns supreme when it comes to photography but is pushing some consumers to upgrade as they outgrow the technology, which is where devices like the Sigma dpQ camera can come in hand.
Featuring an iconic shape that has been extended with an ergonomic handle, the camera draws inspiration from the DSLRs of today and offers photographers a more secure way to shoot. The extended handle also works to enhance the battery life of the device to make it more applicable for photographers who need a way to shoot for longer periods.
The Sigma dpQ camera is the design work of SY Wang and identifies the reigning popularity of the professional camera market as consumers seek out ways to more formally try their hand at photography.
The Sigma dpQ Integrates a Secure Handle for Easy Shooting
1. Ergonomic Cameras - There is an opportunity for camera manufacturers to create more ergonomic designs to enhance users' comfort while shooting.
2. Extended Battery Life - Enhancing battery life in devices such as cameras is a disruptive innovation opportunity that can attract customers who need to shoot for longer periods.
3. Professional Camera Market - Expanding into the professional camera market presents a disruption opportunity for camera manufacturers to satisfy consumers seeking to try their hand at photography.
1. Camera Manufacturing - Camera manufacturers can explore ergonomic designs and extended battery life to tap into a growing demand for higher functionality and comfort among users.
2. Photography Services - The professional camera market can expand photography service providers' offerings to reach new customers and expand their capabilities.
3. E-commerce - As technology advances, online retailers can expand into the professional camera market and provide consumers with a wider range of choices, including cameras with extended battery life and enhanced ergonomics.