The Sicis Theodora furniture collection may have a Victorian-era influence, but it cannot be denied that there are extremely contemporary elements thrown into the mix as well. From the basic black lamp base that makes it look like a shadow silhouette to the eclectic patterns that give each piece a quirky quality, the Sicis Theodora collection is classic, unique and modern.
Created by French fashion designer Christian Lacroix, the Sicis Theodora furniture collection definitely has a stylish flair. Perfect for the feminine individual, it would give any living space an extravagant air. In fact, the Sicis Theodora furniture collection almost appears as though it were obtained for the estate sale of a wealthy old widow or spinster.
The Sicis Theodora furniture collection is comprised of an assortment of seats and lights.
The Sicis Theodora Collection is Contemporarily Quirky and Classic
1. Eclectic Furniture - Opportunity for disrupting the traditional furniture industry by providing unique and quirky pieces like Sicis Theodora collection.
2. Contemporary Classic Mix - Opportunity for disrupting the home decor industry by creating products that blend classic and contemporary elements, like Sicis Theodora collection.
3. Fashion-influenced Furniture - Opportunity for disrupting the furniture industry by collaborating with fashion designers and integrating fashion elements in furniture pieces like Sicis Theodora collection.
1. Furniture - Sicis Theodora collection highlights opportunities for innovation within traditional furniture industry to create unique and eclectic pieces.
2. Home Decor - Sicis Theodora collection highlights opportunities for innovation within the home decor industry to create products that bring together classic and contemporary styles.
3. Fashion - The Sicis Theodora collection creates opportunities for collaboration between furniture and fashion industries to create fashion-influenced furniture pieces.