This craft project proves that anything old really can be new again.
This shower curtain desk is an example of a simple, cheap and stylish home makeover project you can make on a rainy day. The clever homemaker who underwent this project had an old IKEA desk table that no longer matched the decor of the home. Instead of being wasteful with the still-functional furniture, the owner chose to revamp this dated desk. People will often do the same thing by painting old surfaces to change their color, but this owner chose instead to upholster the piece with a patterned shower curtain that matched the home.
This shower curtain desk underwent a major makeover with minimal funds.
This Shower Curtain Desk is a Simple and Stylish DIY Project
1. Upcycling Furniture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create new and stylish furniture pieces by repurposing old items, reducing waste, and saving money.
2. DIY Home Makeovers - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Provide affordable and creative DIY solutions to transform and personalize home furniture.
3. Patterned Upholstery - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer unique and customizable upholstery options to add personality and style to furniture pieces.
1. Furniture Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop sustainable and cost-effective furniture designs that promote upcycling and customization.
2. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative products and solutions for DIY home makeovers, including affordable and unique upholstery options.
3. Craft and DIY Supplies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Provide a wide range of materials and tools for DIY enthusiasts to revamp and personalize their furniture with patterned upholstery.