What's cooler than a shot made of ice? That's the question being asked over Perpetual Kid where they're selling cool ice cube trays that let you create shot glasses made of ice. Watch out though, the Cool Shooters will have to compete for freezer space with your Lego Ice Cube Trays.
Implications - Alcoholic accessories have only recently come into fruition. Bar drinks such as Jaeger Bombs and Irish Car Bombs have inspired a variety of shot glasses and cups designed to make drinking even more amusing. The best approach for creating entertaining glasses is for companies to design one that matches a specific beverage.
1. Ice Shot Glass Trend - The ice shot glass trend is growing; businesses can innovate by designing trays that can create various sizes of ice shot glasses to fit different tastes and occasions.
2. Alcoholic Accessories Trend - The emerging trend in alcoholic accessories provides opportunities for businesses to design innovative and amusing drinking gadgets.
3. Beverage-specific Glassware Trend - The demand for beverage-specific glassware inspires businesses to create personalized drinking experiences by matching a specific beverage to a unique-looking shot glass.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can leverage the ice shot glass trend by offering customers unique experiences in which they can enjoy beverages with personalized, themed ice shot glasses.
2. Kitchenware Industry - The kitchenware industry can harness the trend of alcoholic accessories by designing innovative gadgets for the enjoyment of a diverse range of drinks.
3. Party Supplies Industry - The party supplies industry can capitalize on the beverage-specific glassware trend by offering a wide range of novelty shot glasses for different occasions and drinking preferences.