Released in celebration of the Christmas season, Millionaire's Short Bread Cocktail celebrates the indulgent flavors of the holiday season. Sold exclusively by Marks & Spencers, this new liqueur is perfect for cozy nights at home and celebrating the festive build-up with those closest to you. According to M&S, Millionaire's Short Bread Cocktail is best shaken and served over ice. The spirit features similar qualities to Baileys but features the added benefit of being flavored with delicious shortbread.
In addition to the Millionaire's Short Bread Cocktail, M&S will also be releasing a Jaffa Cake Cocktail. This spirit also plays off traditional Christmas flavors and contains rum and orange undertones. Like the Short Bred Cocktail, the Jaffa Cake Cocktail is ready to drink and is best served over ice.
Image Credit: Marks & Spencers
Millionaire's Short Bread Cocktail Celebrates Indulgent Festive Flavors
1. Festive Pastry Cocktails - The latest innovative trend in the booze industry is festive pastry cocktails which feature traditional Christmas flavors.
2. Ready-to-drink Spirit Beverages - Ready-to-drink spirit beverages are becoming increasingly popular as people look for convenient ways to enjoy cocktails at home.
3. Flavored Liqueurs as Alternative to Traditional Spirits - Flavored liqueurs are emerging as a popular alternative to traditional spirits and offer a unique flavor experience.
1. Alcohol - The alcohol industry has opportunities to create innovative, festive, seasonal, and ready-to-drink spirits targeted at everyday consumers during the holiday season.
2. Retail - Retailers can capitalize on the growing popularity of pre-made cocktails by stocking and promoting them during the festive season for consumers who want to enjoy cocktails at home.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore using traditional festive flavors such as Shortbread and Jaffa Cake to create unique and innovative product offerings like festive pastry cocktails.