The interactive video platform WIREWAX is now part of a partnership with The Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) that will make shopping videos extremely easy for consumers and highly customizable for brands. The CFDA will be introducing WIREWAX to designers, giving them the tools to craft completely unique shopping experiences in videos with touchable and clickable tabs that can be applied to products or people in motion.
It's been proven that this kind of shopping technology has doubled engagement times, causes 67% of viewers to interact with videos at least once and improves click-through rates by 14%, which means that the interactive shopping videos give brands more bang for their buck. With this partnership between WIREWAX and the CFDA, the fashion and retail industries could be forever changed.
WIREWAX & the CFDA Pair Up to Promote Shoppable Designer Videos
1. Interactive Shopping Videos - The rise of interactive shopping videos presents opportunities for brands to create highly engaging and customizable shopping experiences.
2. Enhanced Consumer Engagement - Interactive shopping videos have been shown to double engagement times and significantly increase viewer interaction, offering brands a chance to connect more deeply with their target audience.
3. Improved Click-through Rates - The use of touchable and clickable tabs in shopping videos has been proven to improve click-through rates by 14%, offering brands a more effective way to drive conversions and sales.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage interactive shopping videos to revolutionize the way consumers shop for clothing, accessories, and designer products.
2. Retail - The retail industry can adopt interactive shopping videos to enhance the online shopping experience, boosting customer engagement and driving sales.
3. Advertising & Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can utilize interactive shopping videos as a disruptive innovation to create immersive and interactive brand experiences, effectively capturing consumer attention and driving brand loyalty.