THE T-shirt worn by Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s baby in her first photo-shoot has sparked a shopping frenzy across America.
Gorgeous Shiloh Nouvel wore a top featuring skull and cross spoons, pots and pans, and the words "The Pots & Pans Band" scrawled over a pair of angel wings on the front.
However parents eager to dress their sons and daughters in the £20 Kingsley brand T-shirt are set to be disappointed after a complete sell-out across the US.
Jolie-Pitt Spawn Creates Shopping Frenzy at Kingsley
1. Baby Celebubranding - Opportunity for brands to capitalize on the popularity of celebrity babies by creating fashionable and unique clothing lines for infants.
2. Shopping Frenzy - Chance for businesses to leverage high demand and create limited edition or exclusive products that can drive sales and generate buzz.
3. Complete Sell-out - Potential for brands to create scarcity and exclusivity by intentionally limiting product availability, leading to increased consumer desire.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can collaborate with celebrity parents to create clothing lines inspired by their children, appealing to a wide consumer base.
2. Retail - Retailers can take advantage of the shopping frenzy by stocking limited edition or exclusive products that attract customers and drive sales.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can use the complete sell-out phenomenon to highlight the popularity of certain products, encouraging customers to make quick purchases.