Through the use of Google maps and your postal code you can do some virtual house decorating through the Shelter 'Housebling' site so your home is World Cup-ready!
All you have to do is enter your zip code and Google maps takes you to your home. Choose your favorite team and begin to decorate! (I chose Italy--the team isn’t getting much love this time around.) Once you finish decorating, the Shelter 'Housebling' site politely asks you for a donation before you share your incredible virtual house decorating abilities with the world.
Get Your Home World Cup-Ready on the Shelter 'Housebling' Site
1. Virtual House Decorating - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home decor industry by providing virtual platforms for consumers to visualize and decorate their homes.
2. Geolocation-based Home Decoration - Leveraging geolocation technology to offer customized home decoration experiences based on the user's location, creating a personalized and immersive decorating process.
3. Digital Donation Integration - Integrating digital donation requests into virtual home decorating platforms to promote charitable giving and enhance user engagement.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can leverage virtual house decorating trends to provide innovative solutions and enhance customer experiences.
2. Technology - The technology industry can develop geolocation-based solutions for home decoration to cater to the growing demand for interactive and personalized experiences.
3. Charitable Organizations - Charitable organizations can explore integrating digital donation options into virtual house decorating platforms to raise funds and engage donors in a unique way.