I have addicted to Shazam which is one of those rare text services that works BRILLIANTLY.
Basically you text 2580 and hold the phone to the speakers for 15 seconds. You then get a text saying what the tune it is within one minute.. The service is amazing as it really does work and pick up the most random tunes for me this week-end. If your in the UK, and have not yet tried it, I would urge to you as it is fabulous - though very addictive...
It can used on any phone and could not be easier to use...
1. Mobile Music Identification - The trend of using mobile apps for identifying music through audio recognition technology.
2. Text-based Music Recognition - The trend of using text messaging to access music identification services, eliminating the need for additional apps.
3. Addictive Music Discovery - The trend of addictive and easy-to-use music discovery services that provide instant song identification.
1. Mobile Apps - The industry of developing and providing mobile applications for various purposes, including music identification.
2. Telecommunications - The industry of providing communication services, including text messaging, that enable users to access music identification services.
3. Music Streaming - The industry of providing online platforms for music streaming and discovery, which can integrate music identification features for enhanced user experience.