Illustrator Gonzalo Espino Gómez recently put together the packaging for the Tierra shaving foams as a conceptual project that lets the branding express the natural aesthetic of the product. The men's grooming product is branded with minimal design elements and packaged exclusively in aluminum casing, In light of the complementary elements of the packaging.
The Tierra shaving foam is simple and minimalist in aesthetic, pertaining to the simple elements found inside the product. The branding boats transparency and masculinity with the use of pure and natural elements, such as the aluminum used in the bottle. Keeping with the nominal aesthetic is a lack of plastic wrapping, labels or inks as the bottle is simply etched with black ink to display the product name and logo.
The Tierra Cream Boasts a Complementary Natural Packaging Aesthetic
1. Minimalist Packaging - Opportunity for brands to embrace simple and clean packaging designs.
2. Sustainable Materials - Opportunity to use eco-friendly packaging materials, like aluminum, to reduce environmental impact.
3. Natural Branding - Emphasis on using natural and transparent elements in branding for a more authentic and eco-conscious image.
1. Personal Care - Brands in the personal care industry can explore sustainable packaging solutions to appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Eco-friendly Products - Opportunity for eco-friendly product brands to differentiate themselves with minimalist packaging and natural branding.
3. Graphic Design - Graphic designers can create unique packaging designs using a minimalistic and natural approach for various industries.