Jordan Brand unveils another iteration of the Air Jordan 1 Low Golf sneaker model for the season with a spotlight on the shattered backboard design. It has an upper that is based on a solid black hue by the nubuck Swoosh on the lateral side of the shoe. It is then accented with overlays by the forefoot and the throat section, the tongue, the lacing system, and the interior lining.
The quarters of the shoe are made from an angelic tumbled leather material and sits between bright orange toe boxes and the lower heel overlays, which are perfect for the warmer seasons. Branding accents come through in the form of the Jumpman logos resting above the GOLF detail by the inserts and tongue.
Image Credit: Nike
The Air Jordan 1 Low Golf Gets a Shattered Backboard Design
1. Low-cut Golf Sneakers - New golf shoe options with a low-cut design offer a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the golf industry and athletic shoe industry.
2. Shattered Backboard Design - Incorporating unique and eye-catching design elements, such as the shattered backboard design, is a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the fashion and athletics industries.
3. Combining Materials - Innovations in the combination of different materials, like the tumbled leather and bright orange accents in the Air Jordan 1 Low Golf, can offer a disruptive innovation opportunity in the shoe and fashion industries.
1. Golf Industry - The release of new golf shoe models like the Air Jordan 1 Low Golf presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation within the golf industry.
2. Athletic Shoe Industry - Incorporating unique designs and low-cut designs into athletic shoes opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies in the athletic shoe industry.
3. Fashion Industry - The combination of different materials and unique design elements in shoes like the Air Jordan 1 Low Golf highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry.