Model Behati Prinsloo appears to be channeling her inner bohemian rockstar in this shaggy hair editorial for The Edit, Net-a-Porter's online publication. Full of retro 70s inspiration, women can transport themselves back to an era of suede vests, boxy dresses and fur jackets in order to bring fun textures, patterns and colors to their current wardrobes.
The shaggy hair editorial is set to appear in the latest issue of The Edit. It was shot by Chris Colls with styling by Maya Zepinic. Wearing designer brands including Valentino, Proenza Schouler and Chloe, the brunette beauty reveals, "I was a tomboy. My mum sent me pictures from when I was a kid – in ones where I’m in a dress, I look so cross.”
The Latest Cover Shoot for the Edit Stars Model Behati Prinsloo
1. Bohemian Rockstar Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Brands can create collections that combine retro 70s style with modern elements to cater to the growing demand for bohemian rockstar fashion.
2. Shaggy Hair Trend - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Hair salons can capitalize on the popularity of shaggy hair by offering specialized styling services and products that help achieve the desired look.
3. Vintage-inspired Wardrobes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Online retailers can curate and sell vintage-inspired clothing collections, providing customers with a convenient way to recreate the retro 70s fashion showcased in the editorial.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Fashion designers can incorporate elements of shaggy hair and bohemian rockstar fashion in their collections, creating unique and trendy designs that resonate with consumers.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Beauty brands can develop new haircare products specifically tailored for achieving and maintaining the shaggy hair trend, catering to the needs of fashion-conscious consumers.
3. Online Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Online retailers can capitalize on the popularity of vintage-inspired wardrobes by offering curated collections and personalized styling advice, providing a unique and nostalgic shopping experience.