A new type of live arts theater has arrived in the Anarchy Dance Theater, which is stationed out of Taiwan and utilizes a new form of recognition software. This special software incorporates the dancers carefully choreographed movements to music and lighting to produce an out-of-this-world experience.
Quite simply, the photographs taken from one of their shows looks like they could also have been taken from the futuristic movie TRON. This new movement has the potential to take live arts and catapult them into the future. What is possibly even more amazing is that this software could allow for things that were once just observed, like movies, become real interactive experiences. If you can't make it down to Taiwan, you can check out the Anarchy Dance Theater here.
the Anarchy Dance Theater Combines Experiences
1. Sensory-crossing Performances - Choreographed movements, music and lighting are combined to offer an out-of-this-world experience, creating an opportunity to enhance live performing arts.
2. Recognition Software - Recognition software can bring interactive experiences alive, such as interactive movies, offering new possibilities for entertainment and gaming industries.
3. Futuristic Live Arts Theater - Utilizing technology to provide interactive sensory experiences and visuals, a new wave of live arts theater performances is emerging, creating new opportunities for businesses and investors to explore.
1. Performing Arts - Choreographers and dancers can use recognition software to create immersive performances, giving a new lease of life to traditional theater and dance industries.
2. Entertainment - The new recognition software can provide an interactive experience, enhancing the entertainment industry in areas of music, TV and gaming.
3. Technology - The future of live arts theater performances relies on advanced software and hardware, which is creating new opportunities for technological and software developers.