So many of us grew up watching Sesame Street on TV and then grew up a little more playing Street Fighter. Well now you can enjoy them both at the same time, thanks to this Sesame Street Fighter mash-up art.
Characters from Sesame Street and the Muppet Show have been made over to look like characters from the video game Street Fighter. Ernie and Bert are Ken & Ryu, Miss Piggy is Chun Li, Kermit the Frog has been turned into Guille and Cookie Monster was transformed into E. Honda. This Sesame Street Fighter trend was brought to you by the letter 'A'--as in Awesome.
Kiddie Characters Kick Ass in Sesame Street Fighter
1. Character Mash-up Art - Opportunity to create mash-up art by combining characters from different universes, such as video games and children's shows.
2. Nostalgia Gaming - Growing trend of incorporating nostalgic elements from childhood, like Sesame Street, into video games to attract adult gamers.
3. Crossover Merchandising - Disruptive opportunity to create crossover merchandise that combines popular characters from different franchises, appealing to fans from both sides.
1. Gaming - Innovation opportunity for game developers to create unique mash-up games that combine popular characters from different franchises.
2. Art - Opportunity for artists to create mash-up art and sell it as prints or merchandise, tapping into both the video game and nostalgia markets.
3. Merchandising - Disruptive opportunity to license and produce crossover merchandise, such as action figures or collectibles, featuring characters from unrelated franchises.