In an effort to cater to the growing number of consumers who want to make healthy food choices, but don't want to sacrifice flavor, The Habit Burger Grill has introduced a new Sesame Ginger Salad. Instead of the same old combination of leafy greens, the new salad offers an extra bite, thanks to a tangy sesame ginger dressing.
The Sesame Ginger Salad is a new Asian-inspired offering from The Habit. The salad itself consist of garden greens tossed with carrots, chopped tomatoes, cilantro, edamame, and wonton strips. Customers can then add their choice of chargrilled chicken or sushi-grade ahi tuna, before topping their salad with the flavorful sesame ginger dressing and a drizzle of teriyaki sauce.
Available for just a limited time, the new salad is a healthy, yet tasty option.
Image Credit: The Habit.
The Habit's New Sesame Ginger Salad Gives Leafy Greens an Extra Bite
1. Healthy Flavorful Salads - The introduction of the Sesame Ginger Salad by The Habit Burger Grill highlights the trend of providing healthy salad options without sacrificing taste.
2. Asian-inspired Cuisine - The Asian-inspired ingredients and flavors in the Sesame Ginger Salad demonstrate the trend of incorporating diverse cuisine into mainstream food offerings.
3. Diverse Salad Dressings - The tangy sesame ginger dressing and drizzle of teriyaki sauce on the Sesame Ginger Salad indicate a trend towards experimenting with different salad dressings to enhance flavors.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurant owners and chefs could explore incorporating Asian-inspired salads with unique dressings to attract health-conscious and flavor-seeking customers.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Food and beverage companies can capitalize on the growing demand for healthy and flavorful salad options by developing and marketing new salad dressings and pre-packaged salad kits.
3. Culinary Education Industry - Culinary schools and educational institutions can incorporate Asian cuisine and dressings in their curriculum to provide students with knowledge and skills in creating innovative salads.