The Semiramis is an intimate 52 room hotel in the suburb of Kifissia, in the heart of Athens. The hotel has been designed with positive energy, heightened experiences, culture, art, and design as it's main focus. Set 340 meters above sea level, it is surrounded by restaurants, cafes and boutiques. Sounds like heaven.
Implications - Presentation is everything when it comes to the ultra competitive hotel and tourism industry, and hotels like this demonstrate that bigger isn't always better. Some travelers visit far away locations to get away from the hustle and bustle of crowded city life, so a company devoted to cultivating a more relaxed and intimate experience is certainly not on the wrong track.
The Hippest Hotel in Athens?
1. Intimate Hospitality - Hotels that focus on providing a more intimate and personalized experience are disrupting traditional hotel chains.
2. Art and Culture Curation - Hotels that showcase local art and culture are attracting travelers seeking unique travel experiences.
3. Boutique Hotel Boom - The rise of unique, boutique hotels is disrupting the traditional hotel industry by providing travelers with more memorable experiences.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can benefit from disrupting traditional hotel chains by focusing on providing a more intimate and personalized experience.
2. Art and Culture Tourism - The tourism industry can benefit from hotels that showcase local art and culture as more travelers seek unique travel experiences.
3. Boutique Hotel Design - The hotel design industry can benefit from the rise of unique, boutique hotels and the demand for more memorable travel experiences.