Although most hair coloring products are associated with being damaging in the long term, the Sephora Collection recently released a trio of semi-permanent hair colors that promise "color without the commitment or damage." The products have the potential to suit straight, wavy, curly, fine, medium and thick hair, providing a shot of high-impact color that gradually fades with each shampoo wash.
The Psychic Pink, Tenacious Teal and Parisian Purple shades all boast ammonia-free formulas that are transfer-proof, cruelty-free and made without parabens. The easy-to-use, cream-based formulas require no peroxide or mixers and can be massaged into clean, dry hair. After leaving a semi-permanent hair color to set, it can be rinsed off in about 30 to 45 minutes to create a bold new look.
These Semi-Permanent Hair Colors by Sephora Non-Damaging
1. Non-damaging Hair Colors - Opportunity for hair care brands to develop non-damaging semi-permanent hair colors.
2. Ammonia-free Formulas - Potential for beauty companies to create ammonia-free hair coloring formulas.
3. Transfer-proof Hair Colors - Demand for transfer-proof hair colors creates a market opportunity for innovative hair care brands.
1. Hair Care - Hair care industry can capitalize on the trend of non-damaging hair colors.
2. Beauty - Opportunity for beauty industry to develop ammonia-free hair coloring products.
3. Fashion - Fashion industry can tap into the transfer-proof hair color trend by integrating it into fashion-forward hair styling.