Luxury retailer Nordstrom recently announced the launch of a new resale shop dubbed 'See You Tomorrow.' The selection will be curated by Olivia Kim vice president of creative projects at Nordstrom and offers customers both an online resale site and an in-store shopping experience in the NYC Flagship location.
See You Tomorrow will include women's apparel including shoes and handbags; men's apparel such as accessories and shoes; children's wear; along with jewelry and watches. The items will be sourced from returned and damaged merchandise that has been cleaned, repaired and refurbished as well from customers who can exchange used clothing for gift cards that can be used at Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com, Nordstrom Rack, NordstromRack.com, HauteLook and Trunk Club.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Nordstrom Launched Its Resale Shop 'See You Tomorrow'
1. Luxury Apparel Resale - The trend of luxury apparel resale has emerged as consumers prioritize sustainable and cost-efficient alternatives to fast fashion.
2. Curated Resale Selections - The trend of curated resale selections provides customers with high-quality and authentic merchandise, creating new opportunities for retailers to capture both pre-owned and new product markets.
3. Omnichannel Resale Retail - The trend of omnichannel resale retail allows for seamless integration between online and in-store shopping, as well as the incorporation of resale into traditional retail business models.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can explore the profitable opportunities within luxury resale markets, as well as the integration of sustainable business practices into their operations.
2. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms have the potential to capture even more market share within the luxury resale industry, with the ability to reach wider audiences and provide more convenient shopping experiences.
3. Retail Technology - Retail technology providers can create innovative solutions that enable retailers to streamline their resale processes, including data management, authentication, and inventory tracking.