If your idea of wine appreciation is spending four dollars for a box -- yes, box -- of vino at your local liquor store, fear not: Richard Betts has authored an incredibly helpful Scratch n' Sniff Wine Guide that will transform you into an "unpretentious" connoisseur.
Learning about wine can feel like a daunting experience because, let's face it, the wine cognoscente crowd can be intimidating. The 'Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert' is filled with hand-drawn images by illustrator Wendy MacNaughton, 16 scent stickers and a plethora of information that's broken down in an extremely simple, accessible manner.
Next time you head out to a fancy eatery, floor all of your friends with your superior wine knowledge.
Richard Bett's Makes Wine Knowledge Easy and Accessible
1. Scent-based Learning - Using scents to enhance learning experiences, such as scratch n' sniff guides for wine appreciation.
2. Simplifying Wine Education - Breaking down complex wine information into easily understandable and accessible formats, like scratch n' sniff guides.
3. Unpretentious Wine Culture - Promoting a more approachable and inclusive wine culture that welcomes all levels of wine knowledge.
1. Education - Applying scent-based learning techniques to various educational fields, from wine appreciation to aromatherapy.
2. Food & Beverage - Creating innovative wine education tools and resources that cater to a broad audience, making wine knowledge more accessible to all.
3. Publishing - Producing interactive and engaging print materials, such as scratch n' sniff guides, that bring a multisensory experience to readers and learners.