After dashing out of the house, you've made it to work but now you're left a little concerned you might be plagued with moose breath after forgetting to brush your fangs or rinse with mouthwash. Before you fret, there's a website you should check out.
TestYourBreath.ca is offering to let you know if you need a bit of freshening up; all you have to do is blow a bit of your morning breath into a microphone. If you don't have a mic, there's a tool that will do the assessing based on your last meal.
Considering it's part of an ad campaign for Scope, I wouldn't be surprised if they let everyone know they've got dragon breath that could make flowers wilt.
1. Online Breath Testing - The trend of using online platforms to test breath freshness, providing a convenient and immediate solution.
2. Personal Health Monitoring - The trend of individuals using technology to monitor their own health, including breath freshness.
3. Branded Ad Campaigns - The trend of brands utilizing innovative and interactive methods to engage with consumers, such as the Scope breath test campaign.
1. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can explore integrating online breath testing as a tool for self-diagnosis and monitoring of oral health.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage branded ad campaigns with interactive elements, like the Scope breath test, to create engaging and memorable experiences for consumers.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can develop portable and user-friendly breath testing devices that can be easily connected to online platforms for personal health monitoring.