Schepers Bosman introduces its latest collection designed for the Fall/Winter 2020 season. The collection is full of pattern-heavy designs that are bright and vibrant. The staple streetwear silhouettes are accompanied by elevated luxury designs. Some examples include the workwear pieces and suits that are paired together with jumpsuits and trousers with a plethora of patchwork detailing.
The bright color palette features captivating hues of blue, pink, and purple, with some darker hues featured on the outerwear selection. The seasonal collection turns its attention to a DIY mentality and this element is further informed with distressed details, raw collage, and patchworking accents. There are also embroidery that are both manual and mechanical techniques alongside handmade vinyl prints.
Image Credit: Schepers Bosman
Shepers Bosman Focuses of DIY Culture for the FW20 Season
1. Pattern-heavy Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore advanced textiles and digital printing technologies to create customizable, pattern-heavy designs.
2. DIY Mentality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop user-friendly DIY fashion kits and tools for consumers to create their own patterned clothing.
3. Distressed Details - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainable techniques to create distressed effects on clothing without the use of harmful chemicals.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate AI and machine learning into the fashion design process to generate unique patterns.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invest in eco-friendly textile manufacturing processes that reduce waste and promote sustainability.
3. Digital Printing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop high-speed digital printing technologies for textile production to meet the increasing demand for pattern-heavy designs.