In the same way no one owns a printer anymore, a scanner is usually right out of the question -- which is where this scanning app comes in. The Scanner Pro 6 from Readdle makes use of your smartphone's (or iPad's) built-in camera, turning the device into a portable scanner. Whether you need a copy of your passport, receipts to invoice or even a way to remember what was on the whiteboard during a recent brainstorming session, this app will come in extremely handy.
After you scan, you can save images to your phone or to cloud-based services such as Evernote or Google Drive. The $3 scanning app also has image optimization features including edge detection, perspective correction and shadow removal to ensure thee photo is readable.
This Superbly Useful Scanning App Digitizes Your Mess of Paperwork
1. Portable Smartphone Scanners - The trend of using portable smartphone scanners to digitize paperwork provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in document management.
2. Scanning Apps - The trend of using scanning apps like Scanner Pro 6 opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the field of mobile productivity and visual recognition technology.
3. Cloud-based Document Storage - The trend of saving scanned images to cloud-based services such as Evernote or Google Drive creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in cloud storage and document collaboration.
1. Document Management - The document management industry can leverage portable smartphone scanners to innovate and streamline the process of digitizing and organizing paperwork.
2. Mobile Productivity - The mobile productivity industry can capitalize on the growing popularity of scanning apps by developing innovative solutions for document scanning and integration.
3. Cloud Storage - The cloud storage industry can benefit from the trend of saving scanned images to the cloud by offering advanced features for document organization and collaboration.