OUAI expanded its range of innovative haircare products with an all-new deeply cleansing, foaming Scalp & Body Scrub that features exfoliating sugar crystals, probiotics and a version that explores the brand's first foray into the use of cannabidiol.
The CBD-infused Scalp & Body Scrub specifically helps to target inflammation and irritation, which can occur on both the body and scalp. As probiotics are also a key part of the product, this ingredient addition fights off bad bacteria and preserves beneficial bacteria. In terms of scent, the nourishing multipurpose product is said to share the same aroma as the brand's Rose Hair & Body Oil, with notes of rose, bergamot, white musk, cedarwood and lychee.
The all-new scrub is set to be unveiled exclusively online later this month, although a non-CBD version will also be made available for consumers purchase with ease online, as well as through select retail partners.
OUAI's Scalp & Body Scrub Calms Inflammation and Soothes Irritation
1. Cbd-infused Products - Opportunity to explore the use of cannabidiol in various personal care products for targeting inflammation and irritation.
2. Multipurpose Scrubs - Opportunity to create versatile scrubs that can be used for both the scalp and body, offering convenience and cost-effectiveness for consumers.
3. Probiotic Skincare - Opportunity to incorporate probiotics in skincare products to promote a healthy skin microbiome and combat bad bacteria.
1. Personal Care - Personal care brands can tap into the growing demand for CBD-infused products and multipurpose scrubs.
2. Haircare - Haircare companies can leverage the trend of scalp scrubs to offer innovative, CBD-infused solutions for scalp health.
3. Skincare - Skincare brands can explore the use of probiotics in their products to offer customers a holistic approach to skincare.