Kunsei Smoked Soy Sauce was created to allow for a natural smoked flavor without a grill or liquid smoke.
The process used to give the Kunsei Smoked Soy Sauce its savory smoky flavor involves cold-smoking over cherry wood until just the right intensity of flavor is achieved. Try it brushed on beef, chicken, fish or vegetables on the grill. Mix a few drops of it with regular soy sauce to create a marinade for tofu or meats. Other gourmet products offered that add a smoked flavor included the Kunsei smoked olive oil, black pepper and sesame seeds.
Kunsei Smoked Soy Sauce and Olive Oil Offers Loads of Flavor
1. Smoked Flavor Trend - Opportunities for new cold-smoking techniques and smoked flavor combinations in the condiment industry.
2. Healthy Gourmet Trend - Opportunities for creating gourmet condiments with added health benefits, such as reduced sodium or organic ingredients.
3. DIY Condiment Trend - Opportunities for consumers to create their own custom condiments with personalized smoked flavor profiles and ingredient combinations.
1. Condiment Industry - The condiment industry can benefit from the smoked flavor trend by creating innovative and unique condiments with added flavors and health benefits.
2. Barbecue Industry - The barbecue industry can leverage the smoked flavor trend by incorporating new cold-smoking techniques and flavor combinations into their products.
3. Food Kit Industry - The food kit industry can incorporate smoked gourmet condiments into their meal plans, offering consumers a new and exciting way to enhance their meals.