The UPAN Cast-Iron Sausage Fry Pan is a contoured take on the essential kitchen frying pan to deliver speedy cooking capabilities when preparing a range of different sausage styles.
The pan is characterized by its durable cast iron construction that's contoured across the surface with wave-shaped contours for placing four traditionally shaped sausages or six breakfast-size sausages. The pan is rated to prepare sausages in just 10-minutes flat thanks to the contoured construction that will evenly distribute heat across more of the exterior casing of the sausage.
The UPAN Cast-Iron Sausage Fry Pan maintains an efficient construction that's ready for use in the kitchen or outdoors on the barbecue to accommodate premium fare anytime of the year.
The UPAN Cast-Iron Sausage Fry Pan Quickly Cooks Foods
1. Contoured Cookware - Contoured cooking surfaces are becoming more popular as people seek to cook foods evenly and quickly.
2. Speciality Cookware - Speciality cookware is growing in popularity as people look to cook specific foods more efficiently.
3. Multi-tasking Cookware - Cookware that is designed for more than one task, like cooking sausages, is becoming more popular as people look for space-saving solutions.
1. Cookware - The cookware industry can innovate on contoured and specialized cookware to appeal to home-cooks and professional chefs alike.
2. Foodservice - The foodservice industry can use specialty cookware that makes cooking specific foods more efficient to increase productivity and reduce cooking time.
3. Outdoor Cooking - The outdoor cooking industry can create specialized cookware that is designed for grilling specific foods more easily and efficiently.