Skin brushes have become a very popular product amongst consumers seeking to cleansing their face easily but could become quite dirty themselves overtime, so the Sanitizing Exfoliating Brush from Hammacher Schlemmer is designed to change this.
Coming with a countertop storage case, the unit is capable of sanitizing the brush after you have used it thanks to the integrated UVC bulb within. The unit also features a drying functionality that will prevent bacteria from being able to breed between uses to keep the bristles free of 99.9% of bacteria.
The Sanitizing Exfoliating Brush boasts a cordless design for easy use and is ideal for removing all types of impurities on your skin, while also minimizing the look of pores, stimulating the production of collagen and much more.
This Sanitizing Exfoliating Brush Stays Optimally Clean Between Uses
1. Self-sanitizing Skin Brushes - The trend of self-sanitizing skin brushes offers an opportunity for innovative products that prioritize cleanliness and hygiene.
2. UVC Technology - The increasing use of UVC bulbs in sanitizing devices presents an opportunity for the development of new technologies and applications in various industries.
3. Cordless Design - The trend towards cordless designs in personal care devices opens up opportunities for convenient and portable products in the beauty and skincare industry.
1. Beauty and Skincare - The beauty and skincare industry can benefit from the development of self-sanitizing skin brushes to meet the demand for hygienic and effective cleansing tools.
2. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can explore the use of UVC technology for sanitization purposes, particularly in hospitals and clinics, to ensure clean and safe environments for patients and staff.
3. Consumer Electronics - The cordless design trend in personal care devices can be extended to other consumer electronics, such as electric toothbrushes, hair trimmers, and shavers, offering convenience and ease of use to consumers.