The signature Hublot Big Bang collection by the Swiss watchmaking label embodies excellence through its intricate engineering and beautiful design -- the signature piece receives an update informed by Sang Bleu. The standout design ensures that it is artistically informed with function as well. Sang Bleu has worked with the label before and it is a creative agency and tattoo studio that is based in both Zurich and London.
The new iteration is highly limited, with classic design touches remaining including "H" bolts referring to the brand and the overall shape. The titanium iteration is limited to only 200 pieces and the 18K king gold version is limited to 100 pieces. There are new elements including the rotating polygons to tell time using shapes, with a matte black dial showcasing the polished skeleton. There are also diamond shapes hands elongated to bring sleek stylistic components to the design.
The Hublot Big Bang Series Receives an Update by Sang Bleu
1. Geometric Timepieces - Opportunity for watchmaking brands to incorporate unique geometric shapes and designs into their timepieces, creating visually striking and artistically informed products with functional elements.
2. Limited Editions - Opportunity for luxury brands to create highly differentiated and exclusive limited edition versions of their products, appealing to collectors and creating a sense of scarcity and exclusivity.
3. Tattoo-inspired Design - Opportunity for creative agencies and design studios to collaborate with luxury brands to bring tattoo-inspired design elements to their products, combining elegance with edgy and artistic aesthetics.
1. Watchmaking - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the watchmaking industry to create timepieces that incorporate geometric shapes and unique designs for a combination of artistic expression and functionality.
2. Luxury Fashion - Opportunity for luxury fashion brands to introduce limited edition collections featuring geometric timepieces, providing customers with exclusive and visually striking accessories that make a bold statement.
3. Creative Agencies - Disruptive innovation opportunities for creative agencies to collaborate with luxury watch brands in designing tattoo-inspired timepieces, infusing the products with artistic and edgy elements that appeal to a broader range of consumers.