The prevalence of streaming via laptops and tablets might have some believing that home theaters have gone the way of the dinosaurs, but the Samsung Dolby Atmos Soundbar System proves a different theory. Making its debut at CES 2016, the Samsung Dolby Atmos Soundbar System is designed to help immerse viewers in the ultimate experience by utilizing the existing features of a room to its advantage.
By directing sound waves at, above and around the viewer, the sound system is able of creating an immersive experience thanks to the 5.1.4-channel sound. The minuscule design aesthetic let the Samsung Dolby Atmos Soundbar System fit almost anywhere, while the wireless design of the rear speakers and subwoofer help streamline the collection.
The Samsung Dolby Atmos Soundbar System Debuts at CES 2016
1. Immersive Sound Systems - Opportunity for companies to develop innovative soundbar systems that create an immersive audio experience for viewers.
2. Wireless Speaker Technology - Opportunity for businesses to create wireless speakers and subwoofers that streamline audio setups and eliminate the need for messy cables.
3. Integration of Room Features - Opportunity to develop sound systems that utilize the existing features of a room to enhance the audio experience and provide a more immersive viewing experience.
1. Home Theater Industry - Companies in the home theater industry can explore the development of advanced soundbar systems that offer an immersive audio experience.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - Opportunity for businesses in the consumer electronics industry to innovate wireless speaker technology and create sleek and compact sound systems.
3. Interior Design Industry - Companies in the interior design industry can collaborate with sound system manufacturers to create integrated audio solutions that seamlessly blend with room aesthetics.