Most users have a smartphone and a laptop in their roster of devices, so the conceptually deigned Samsung Dex Book is intended to help merge them together when you are sitting down to get some work done.
Rather than allow the smartphone to rest away from the laptop, the computer enables it to be formally docked to use it as an additional feature of the system when working. This lets it display a number padded even make payments via the device without needing to get your credit card out of your wallet.
The conceptual Samsung Dex Book is the design work of Kwanjun Ryu and Jaejin Bong, and identifies how technology products might continue to be merged to create a more unified experience in the near future.
The Samsung Dex Book Concept Lets You Nest Your Device
1. Smartphone-laptop Integration - The Samsung Dex Book concept merges the smartphone into the laptop, creating a more seamless user experience for work and productivity.
2. Mobile Payment Solutions - With the smartphone incorporated into the laptop, users can make payments directly through their device without needing their credit card.
3. Device Convergence - The trend of merging different devices together, such as laptops and smartphones, will continue to create more unified user experiences in the future.
1. Technology - Advancements in device convergence will disrupt the technology industry by forcing companies to create more interconnected products.
2. Finance - The merging of smartphones and laptops into a seamless payment solution will disrupt the finance industry by changing the way people make purchases.
3. Retail - The trend of mobile payment solutions created by smartphone-laptop integration will disrupt the retail industry by offering more secure and convenient payment options for customers.