The Salvatore Ferragamo Pink Collection is the product of a joint effort between the designer and the Breast Cancer Foundation for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
As a means to raise funds for breast cancer research, the Salvatore Ferragamo Pink Collection features a pretty Varina ballerina shoe, accessories, sunglasses, and tees bearing the brand’s logo, and adorned with sparkling crystals courtesy of Swarovski Elements. Ten percent of the proceeds from these items will go to the Breast Cancer Foundation.
Also, the Salvatore Ferragamo Pink Collection includes a limited edition set: a mini-Varas embossed leather clutch and a matching pair of metal filigree sandals covered in crystals (which elicits Ferragamo’s 1956 vintage “Cage Heels”). The limited edition set will be available for silent auction in October.
The Salvatore Ferragamo Pink Collection for Breast Cancer Research
1. Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Opportunity to create product collaborations for fundraising purposes to support breast cancer research.
2. Limited Edition Collections - Creating limited edition sets or products for auction can generate excitement and drive fundraising efforts.
3. Corporate Social Responsibility - Companies collaborating with foundations or non-profits to create purpose-driven collections and initiatives.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands partnering with charitable organizations to create special collections.
2. Luxury Goods Industry - Luxury brands using limited edition products for charity auctions as a marketing strategy.
3. Non-profit Sector - Breast cancer foundations working with fashion brands to raise funds for research through exclusive collaborations.