Even if pumpkin spice lattes aren't your thing, you can still satisfy your seasonal sweet tooth with Bubbies Pumpkin Mochi Ice Cream and Salted Caramel Mochi Ice Cream. While the pumpkin mochi is a returning favorite, the sweet and salty caramel variety is a brand-new addition to the Bubbies lineup.
Bubbies' new Salted Caramel Mochi Ice Cream consists of a creamy salted caramel ice cream wrapped in a sweetened rice-based mochi dough. As the brand puts it: "Bursting with toffee, sea salt, and rich cream, this salty sweet pairing provides a light, yet luxurious balance for perfect enjoyment." The Pumpkin Mochi Ice Cream is similar, but with a sweet pumpkin-flavored ice cream in the middle. Both are part of the brand's seasonal offerings, which also include holiday varieties such as Chocolate Eggnog, Gingerbread, and Peppermint Candy.
Image Credit: @michi_ramen, Bubbies.
Bubbies Has Created a New Salted Caramel Mochi Ice Cream for Fall
1. Seasonal Mochi Snacks - The popularity of seasonal mochi snacks presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for ice cream manufacturers to experiment with unique flavor combinations.
2. Salted Caramel Mochi - The introduction of salted caramel mochi ice cream opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for food companies to explore the combination of sweet and salty flavors in unique ways.
3. Pumpkin-flavored Treats - The demand for pumpkin-flavored treats creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for dessert brands to develop innovative pumpkin-based products and expand their seasonal offerings.
1. Ice Cream Manufacturing - Ice cream manufacturers have an opportunity to capitalize on the trend of seasonal mochi snacks by creating new and exciting flavor combinations that cater to consumers' changing preferences.
2. Food Manufacturing - The introduction of salted caramel mochi ice cream presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for food companies to leverage the sweet and salty flavor trend and create unique products to captivate consumers.
3. Dessert Brands - The demand for pumpkin-flavored treats opens up a disruptive innovation opportunity for dessert brands to develop creative pumpkin-based products and expand their seasonal offerings to attract more customers.