Although light bulbs are often associated only with illuminating spaces, Brilli makes a range of SAD light bulbs that bring natural light into the home to help to reduce the impacts of seasonal affective disorder. Notably, the lighting start-up's WellBright Spectrum line of LED light bulbs includes bulbs with different benefits. Since the Charge Up bulbs mimic the sun's cool blue light and "simulate the brightness and crisp clarity of morning," these bulbs are best used during daylight hours to increase energy and wakefulness. There's also the dimmable Wind Down light bulbs, which tap into the biological rhythms associated with getting into a calm and relaxed state in preparation for sleep.
Naturally, the WellBright Spectrum bulbs are best used in different areas of the home. While the Wind Down lights would be best in the bedroom, the Charge-Up bulbs would be ideal in a home office or bathroom.
Image Credit: Brilli
These SAD Light Bulbs Help to Support Biological Rhythms
1. SAD Light Bulbs - There is a growing trend of using light bulbs to support the well-being of individuals with seasonal affective disorder (SAD), creating opportunities for companies to develop innovative products in this market.
2. Biological Rhythms - The focus on light bulbs that cater to specific biological rhythms opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the lighting industry.
3. Natural Light in the Home - The demand for light bulbs that mimic natural light and bring it into the home presents an opportunity for companies to create innovative lighting solutions that enhance well-being.
1. Lighting - The lighting industry has the potential to capitalize on the growing SAD light bulbs market by developing and marketing innovative products that cater to specific well-being needs.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can explore the integration of light bulbs that support biological rhythms and promote well-being as a new approach to improving mental health.
3. Home Improvement - The home improvement industry can tap into the trend of using natural light in the home by offering products and services that enhance the lighting experience and contribute to a healthier living environment.