You generally have to accommodate a light fixture when accessorizing your interior spaces, but such is not the case with the S7 Lamp. This abstract illuminator has a slender and wiry frame that you can position to wind around chair legs as a way to seemingly reduce its footprint.
The sculptural Structures product was designed and assembled in Manigod, Haute-Savoie, with components manufactured in Spain and China. The concept involves the interchangeability of the object's sinuous segments that allow the user to customize the S7 Lamp to suit any given room.
The titanium piping of the 'Plug & Play' pieces can come in either black and white. The top end of each S7 Lamp has a series of eight high-efficiency LEDs so that intense illumination accompanies the striking artistic aesthetic.
The S7 Lamp Takes a Snake-Like Shape to Fit in Amidst Your Furnishings
1. Customizable Lighting - The S7 Lamp's interchangeable segments offer a disruptive innovation opportunity for customizable lighting solutions in interior design.
2. Wireframe Design - The S7 Lamp's slender and wiry frame showcases a wireframe design trend that can be explored in other products.
3. Compact Footprint - The S7 Lamp's ability to wind around furniture legs presents a trend of compact and space-saving lighting solutions.
1. Interior Design - The customizable and space-saving features of the S7 Lamp provide opportunities for disruptive innovation in the interior design industry.
2. Lighting Manufacturing - The wireframe design and interchangeable segments of the S7 Lamp suggest disruptive innovation potential in the lighting manufacturing industry.
3. Artistic Lighting - The S7 Lamp's combination of intense illumination and striking aesthetic creates potential for disruptive innovation in the artistic lighting industry.