If you're that person that's perpetually running late for every event in their life, the 'Will You Be Late?' chart is a humorous infographic that helps you figure out how late you will be to your next meeting.
The 'Will You Be Late?' infographic is cleverly laid out like a flow chart beginning with the question, "How late are you already?" Depending on your answer -- either "early" or "way" -- the chart sends you off to answer a series of circumstantial-related questions to help you foresee how late you're going to realistically be. The following questions pertain to things like the weather, transportation and distraction. The end results range between you running five minutes late to fifteen minutes late.
This Infographic Comically Calculates How Much You're Running Late
1. Lateness Tracking - Explore opportunities for developing innovative apps or services that track and predict lateness based on various factors.
2. Humorous Infographics - Consider creating humorous infographics as a marketing tool to engage and entertain consumers.
3. Predictive Time Management - Develop technologies that use predictive algorithms to help individuals manage their time more effectively and avoid being late.
1. Mobile App Development - Leverage the growing demand for lateness tracking apps by developing user-friendly and accurate mobile applications.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Utilize humorous infographics as marketing materials to attract attention and build brand awareness for businesses.
3. Productivity Tools - Create time management tools and software that integrate predictive algorithms to help individuals stay on top of their schedules.