This year's Fall 2009 Emporio Armani collection had a strong youthful feel to it, which might be a bit disappointing for the mothers who usually shop with their daughters at this store.
One of the main themes of the Fall 2009 Emporio Armani collection was the use of ruffles. Sometimes done solo, while other times tiered, this accent appeared throughout the show.
Implications - The Fall 2009 Emporio Armani collection also had a fresh, schoolgirl look that featured knee-high stockings, adorable hats and to-the-knee skirts. Most of the clothing was dark in color but had the occasional pop of olive green and white. The featured looks are perfect for the young business woman!
Emporio Armani's Prim and Pouffy Pieces For Fall 2009
1. Ruffle Trend - The ruffle trend continues in the fashion industry, creating opportunities for fashion designers to incorporate ruffles in innovative ways.
2. Youthful Fashion Trend - The youthful fashion trend in the Fall 2009 Emporio Armani collection presents opportunities for fashion brands to target younger audiences.
3. Schoolgirl Look Trend - The schoolgirl look trend seen in the Fall 2009 Emporio Armani collection offers new inspiration for fashion designers to create youthful and playful styles.
1. Fashion Industry - The ruffle trend, the youthful fashion trend, and the schoolgirl look trend in the Fall 2009 Emporio Armani collection all present new market opportunities for innovative fashion brands.
2. Retail Industry - The Fall 2009 Emporio Armani collection presents an opportunity for retailers to cater to younger audiences interested in playful and youthful styles.
3. Textile Industry - The ruffle trend in the Fall 2009 Emporio Armani collection presents an opportunity for textile companies to manufacture and provide ruffled fabric designs.