Classic children's toy company Build-A-Bear released a new Royal Wedding bear to celebrate the highly anticipated wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
The new bear features a limited-edition gift set that includes a Happy Hugs teddy bear, a 'Royal Bearytale' t-shirt and an adorable sparkle-filled denim skirt and matching slip-on shoes. The set was made to be the perfect piece of memorabilia for the special day, for children to collect and keep for years to come.
The Build-A-Bear Royal Wedding bear can be customized for each child in-store in the brand's classic style -- the gift set is available online or in stores now for $38, just in time for the special occasion.
Build-A-Bear's Plush Toy Celebrates Prince Harry & Meghan Markle's Wedding
1. Customized Collectible Toys - Build-A-Bear's release of the Royal Wedding bear highlights the trend of creating customized collectible toys to commemorate special events.
2. Limited-edition Collaborations - The collaboration between Build-A-Bear and the Royal Wedding signifies the trend of limited-edition collaborations between brands for unique and desirable products.
3. Memorabilia for Children - The release of the Royal Wedding bear by Build-A-Bear taps into the trend of creating memorabilia specifically targeted towards children to create lasting memories.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The release of the Royal Wedding bear offers opportunities for toy manufacturers to create customized and limited-edition collectible toys for special occasions.
2. Retail and Merchandising - The collaboration between Build-A-Bear and the Royal Wedding demonstrates potential opportunities for the retail and merchandising industry to capitalize on limited-edition collaborations for unique products.
3. Children's Goods and Memorabilia - The introduction of the Royal Wedding bear indicates potential for the children's goods and memorabilia industry to cater to young collectors by offering commemorative items for significant events.