The Royal Enfield Himalayan is a motorcycle that follows the design and technological principles of Japanese dual-purpose motorcycles but expands on the functionality, adapting it to the Indian motorbike market.
This bike is powered by a 411 cc cylinder that features a simple and functional layout with one camshaft and a pair of valves. This engine is capable of producing around 24.5 horsepower which is directed towards the rear wheel via a high-performance five-speed gearbox. The frame of the motorbike takes on a semi-double cradle shape. The bike is equipped with the first single rear shock ever seen in a Royal Enfield offering.
Easy to get a hang off regardless of whether you're a seasoned motorbike enthusiast or an utter noob, the Royal Enfield Himalayan is designed for motorbike enthusiasts who value easy handling over all else.
The Royal Enfield Himalayan Values Handling Over All Else
1. Dual-purpose Motorcycles - The rise of dual-purpose motorcycles offers disruptive innovation opportunities for manufacturers to adapt the functionality of these bikes to different markets.
2. High-performance Gearboxes - Incorporating high-performance gearboxes in motorcycles presents disruptive innovation opportunities for manufacturers to enhance power transfer and improve overall riding experience.
3. Single Rear Shock Technology - The introduction of single rear shock technology in motorcycles creates disruptive innovation opportunities for manufacturers to improve suspension systems and enhance handling capabilities.
1. Motorcycle Manufacturing - The motorcycle manufacturing industry can capitalize on the trend of easy-handling motorbikes by incorporating innovative designs and technologies into their products.
2. Automotive Accessories - The automotive accessories industry can take advantage of the trend of easy-handling motorbikes by developing accessories and add-ons that enhance the handling and control of motorcycles.
3. Motorbike Enthusiast Communities - Motorbike enthusiast communities can benefit from the trend of easy-handling motorbikes by sharing insights and experiences related to the performance and handling of different motorcycle models.