The Rowing Blazers x Lands' End capsule collection is a new lineup of garments from the SoHo-based streetwear and classic Americana fashion labels that will offer hip consumers a fresh set of styles for fall.
The collection consists of three rugby shirts that are inspired by archived designs from the late-1980s when Lands' End was the outfitter for the USA Eagles. The 100% cotton shirts features color-blocked design aesthetic along with custom patchwork to make them ready for wear on any collegiate campus this fall.
The Rowing Blazers x Lands' End capsule collection was boasted by Rowing Blazers Founder Jack Carlson who said, "Rowing Blazers and Lands’ End might seem at first blush to be at opposite ends of the spectrum. Lands’ End is based in Dodgeville, Wisconsin and pioneered the American catalogue; Rowing Blazers is based in SoHo and in some ways has more in common with streetwear brands. But I’ve always loved Lands’ End, and there’s a lot of very meaningful shared DNA.”
Image Credit: Rowing Blazers
The Rowing Blazers x Lands' End Capsule Collection is Vibrant
1. Preppy Streetwear - The Rowing Blazers x Lands' End collaboration showcases the trend of combining preppy aesthetics with streetwear elements.
2. Color-blocked Design - The capsule collection highlights the trend of color-blocking, adding a vibrant and eye-catching element to the garments.
3. Heritage Revival - The use of archived designs from the late-1980s reflects the trend of reviving and reinterpreting classic styles.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the disruptive innovation opportunity of merging preppy and streetwear styles to cater to a new generation of consumers.
2. Retail - Retailers can take advantage of the trend of color-blocking by incorporating it into their product offerings to attract fashion-forward customers.
3. Sportswear - The sportswear industry can tap into the trend of heritage revival to create nostalgic and authentic designs that resonate with consumers seeking a sense of nostalgia.