When I look at this 'Rock' editorial by Studio 136, I can't help but crave the same hardcore punk-rock looks. Featuring simple fashions and wicked style, this editorial will have you wanting to go out and buy a kickass new wardrobe.
Skinny jeans, cropped leather jackets and heavy metal chains never looked so good. Set against the white background, the entire shoot emits a touch of class. Undoubtedly, this 'Rock' editorial by Studio 136 is certified hardcore, badass rocker-chic.
The 'Rock' Editorial by Studio 136 Will Make You Wanna Rock Out Hardcore
1. Punk Rock Fashion - Opportunities for disrupting the fashion industry with a renewed focus on punk rock fashion aesthetics
2. Minimalist Photography - Opportunities for disrupting the photography industry with a minimalist approach to shoot compositions
3. Leather Apparel - Opportunities for disrupting the apparel industry with innovative designs and materials for leather clothing
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can take inspiration from punk rock aesthetics and create new lines of clothing that appeal to fans of music fusing fashion with music culture
2. Photography - Photography studios and magazines can reimagine their approach to photoshoots taking inspiration from minimalist backgrounds and compositions
3. Apparel - Apparel manufacturers can disrupt the leather industry by experimenting with sustainable leather materials, laser printing techniques and other innovative approaches