The SensorSphere is a nifty robotic ball that can roll around your home and keep track of what's going while you're away, before notifying you if you need to know about any goings-in.
The robotic ball, which can be controlled remotely, allows users to enjoy flexible and portable protection of their home without forcing them to install a number of different security cameras and devices to keep tabs on every part of the home. The device can easily be customized with different modules including night vision cameras, microphones, smoke and temperature sensors and more.
The SensorSphere was initially designed for police and firefighters but was adapted for consumer markets, proving that this kind of transition is often quite sensible and even desirable.
The Sensor Sphere is a Robotic Ball That Plays Security Guard
1. Spherical Security Robots - The SensorSphere technology can revolutionize the security industry with its automation and customization capabilities.
2. Remote Control Devices - The remote-controlled feature of the SensorSphere technology can potentially lead to new innovations in the home automation industry.
3. Modular Surveillance Equipment - The adaptability of the SensorSphere technology with various customized modules can pave the way for new advancements in the surveillance industry.
1. Security - SensorSphere technology can be applied to the security industry to enhance surveillance capabilities and efficiently cover larger areas.
2. Home Automation - The remote-controlled feature of the SensorSphere technology can potentially lead to new innovations in the home automation industry.
3. Surveillance - Modular and customizable surveillance equipment like the SensorSphere technology could improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of surveillance systems utilized in various industries.