The Roberto Cavalli runway in Milan had nothing but swaying beaded strings, tassles and fringes. The influence of the collection was reminiscence of the 20's fashion style.
From head-to-toe, long, beaded fringes and tassles sashayed down the runway as each model strutted their stuff. Even the accessories, whether it was a bracelet, necklace or purse was covered in slinky strings. The Roberto Cavalli fashion show really modernized the vintage flapper look.
Implications - After all, most fashionistas will admit that spectacular fashions from decades past are certainly going to come full circle eventually. These flapper fashions are a welcomed resurgence of fashions from the past. Roberto Cavalli has certainly done it once again with these tassel fashions.
Roberto Cavalli Modernizes the Vintage Flapper Look
1. Vintage Flapper Resurgence - Opportunity to capitalize on the resurgence of vintage flapper fashion and incorporate modern elements.
2. Beaded Fringes and Tassels - Innovative ways to incorporate beaded fringes and tassels in fashion designs and accessories.
3. Modernizing Retro Looks - Opportunity to modernize and update retro fashion styles for a contemporary audience.
1. Fashion Design - Opportunity for fashion designers to create collections inspired by vintage flapper fashion.
2. Jewelry and Accessories - Opportunity to design and produce jewelry and accessories featuring beaded fringes and tassels.
3. Retro Fashion Retail - Opportunity for retailers to cater to the demand for retro-inspired fashion.