In an energetic ad campaign, the new Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011 line is funky and fun-spirited.
Starring models Laetitia Casta, Joan Smalls and Malgosia Bela, the ad shows the gorgeous females rocking out in heavily embellished ensembles, whipping their hair back and forth. The trio sports fringe, leather, sparkles and signature Cavalli prints. A mix of all these details makes these models look like rockstars in the Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011 campaign.
Implications - Personally, my favorite images in the Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011 Campaign star Laetitia Casta. Not only is she one of the world's top supermodels, she has been doing it with aplomb for the last 18 years. In an industry that fetishsizes youth, this is an incredible achievement.
The Roberto Cavalli Spring 2011 Campaign is Full-Blown
1. Funky Ad Campaigns - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating energetic and unconventional ad campaigns that capture attention and create a fun-spirited brand image.
2. Embellished Ensembles - Disruptive innovation opportunities in designing heavily embellished outfits that make a bold statement and attract fashion-forward consumers.
3. Rockstar Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in incorporating rockstar-inspired fashion elements like fringe, leather, sparkles, and prints into clothing lines to appeal to edgy and rebellious consumers.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry to create unique and bold designs that stand out in a crowded market.
2. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the advertising industry to create eye-catching and unconventional campaigns that resonate with consumers and break through the noise.
3. Supermodel Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the supermodel industry to challenge traditional standards of beauty and celebrate models who defy age expectations.